- VBA button: Veiled brag alert! For when someone tells you how “exhausting” it is to pack the kids for that 2-week vacation in Hawaii. *Snort*
- WTHC button: For those really inane posts. “Going to the grocery store!” “Drinking coffee!” Who the hell cares?
- Got It button: OOOOOOKKKKKKK, we get it. Your kid is the most adorable kid on earth. And the most brilliant. And the best at soccer. And speaks 7 languages. Bueno for you.
- Nice Try button: For when you know that that profile picture is from like 10 years ago. Nice try!
- TMI button: We reaaaallly don’t need to hear all the gory details of your stomach flu (or your sex life, or your bowel movements, or your kid’s bowel movements) on Facebook.
- Stop Checking In button: Unless you’re posting from the top of Mt Everest, we don’t really care where you are. Please stop checking in from the local coffee shop. It’s boring.
- He’s Right There button: For when people talk to their spouse on Facebook. Um, he’s right there on the sofa next to you. Look up from your computer, turn your body 45 degrees and TALK TO HIM.
- SYWO button: The So You Worked Out button is for those friends who post every time they exercise, making you feel like an even bigger lazy ass than you already do.
Got any more? Add them in the comments below! And speaking of Facebook, join MyLifeSuckers over there!