We were super excited to get a copy of Karina Garcia's new DIY Slime book! And we even attempted to make her DIY Crystal Jelly Slime. And I think we succeeded (even if things were a bit more hectic and messy than when Karina does it!). Oh, and buy her book!
Here are the instructions and ingredients if you can't follow the madness in the video!
Ingredients for Slime:
4 oz. Glitter Glue (Or Glitter and Glue Like We Did)
4-5 tsp. Contact Lens Solution
1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
4 oz. of Water for Glue
5 Cups Water for Diaper
1 Diaper (Non-Cloth)
1 Pair of Scissors, Mixing Utensil
1 Container to Mix In
1) Squeeze 4oz. glue into a mixing bowl (add glitter if needed)
2) Add 4oz. of water and mix
3) Add 1/2 tsp. baking soda and mix
4) Mix in 1 tsp. of contact lens solution (up to 4 tsp) – mix until it's not sticky
5) Knead with your hands
6) Pour 5 cups of water into the diaper
7) Cut diaper open revealing the polymer crystals
8) Gather 4 tbsp. of the jelly crystals
9) Add the crystals to the slime and knead them in
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Channel!