A lot changes when you become a mom. And while you may think your spring break isn’t going to be anything like the crazy times you used to have pre-kids, think again! Here are 7 ways your spring break will be EXACTLY the same as the ones you had in college:
- You’ll sleep with several people over the course of the week.
- Inevitably someone will spend at least one night barfing.
- There will be a lot of crying.
- There will be a lot of screaming.
- Pretty much everyone will be half naked.
- You won’t remember what happened the day before.
- There’s a slight chance you won’t make it through the week alive.
Got any to add? Put them in the comments below! Subscribe to my blog!