We had so much fun with the 10 Things I Never Thought I’d Say Before I Became a Mom that I had to do another list of insane things that have come out of my mouth lately. Because really, the crazy comments are just endless.
Here are 10 more things I never thought I’d say before I became a mom:
- “Yes, I’m your real mommy. Sorry to disappoint you.”
- “Is that poop or chocolate on your face?” (Sniff, lick)
- “If you hadn’t been chasing your sister with your penis you never would have fallen. Let that be a lesson to you. DO NOT CHASE GIRLS WITH YOUR PENIS!”
- “Stop licking the floor.”
- “Stop licking my leg.”
- “Stop licking the cat.”
- “Because stuffed cows don’t like being coated in boogers.”
- “You can’t sleep with your half-eaten banana. No, it’s not your lovey.”
- “No that’s not a mailbox! It’s for … mommy things. GET YOUR HAND OUT OF THERE!” (Referring to the sanitary waste receptacle in the public restroom.)
- “Sure, eat as much dog food as you want.”
Now your turn. What’s the craziest thing that’s come out of your mouth lately? Post it in the comments below!